- Free use of hand carts
- Rental insurance
- Boxes, packing tape, record storage boxes and markers
- Pad locks
- Mattress covers
- Pallets available
- 24X7 access
5' X 10' - 50 Sq ft $50 per month
A couch and chair, chest of drawers or dresser, mattress set, plus small items and boxes. Outdoor furniture, lawn mowers, garden tools, etc. Bicycles and/or motorcycles.
- 10' X 10' - 100 Sq ft $70 per month
Furniture from one bedroom without appliances, including small items and boxes. Year end files, manufacturers' samples, mobile equipment.
10' X 15' - 150 Sq ft $85 per month
Furnishings from a two bedroom apartment or small house, plus small items and boxes. Year end files and office equipment, excess inventory, hospital / legal records, campaign materials.
10' X 20' - 200 Sq ft $100 per month
Furniture from two bedroom house with appliances, miscellaneous items and cartons. Also may be used to store a car or truck and other small items. Year end files, excess office equipment, office furniture, maintenance equipment, seasonal decorations, general business raw materials.
- Use furniture drawers for delicate items and specially wrap and label them as "FRAGILE". Bubble wrap and packing paper are excellent for these purposes.
- When packing toys or smaller objects, remember to fill boxes completely, stuffing open areas with plain newspaper to prevent collapsing when stacked.
- Be careful not to store anything combustible, (such as paint and chemicals), or perishable (such as food that is not permanently sealed)
- When storing lawn and garden equipment, drain any fluids prior to storage to avoid corrosive damage.
- Use trash cans to store shovels, and rakes. Always use high quality locks on your unit. Locks are available for sale. Just ask your site manager for a recommendation.
- When storing delicate heirlooms, use specially constructed boxes, such as wardrobe boxes, and utilize dehumidifiers to prevent mildew build up. Remember to label these boxes "FRAGILE".
- Store furniture carefully on boards or pallets.
- Mattresses should be covered and stored flat on level surfaces.
- Larger appliances, such as stoves or refrigerators, provide additional space for storing towels, blankets, etc.
- Break down items such as table legs, and store tabletops and sofas on end, to save space.
- Use protective covers and treat wood surfaces before storing.
- When storing business files and inventory, label all boxes and construct aisles so files are easily seen and accessible.